At Get the Shifts, we pride ourselves on the quality of our temporary wait staff ensuring that each “Superstar” that works with us has at least one year of Irish hospitality experience and an Irish reference to confirm that!
We have a rigorous recruitment procedure to help us consisting of the following steps:
- Receive a CV and it is reviewed by our team of recruiters
- Interview conducted
- Reference checked
- Right to work checked (if applicable)
- Superstar invited to create an online profile including writing a Bio and outlining their availability through their online calendar.
- Superstars must complete our online induction and training
- Superstars are then searchable through our Client App
Our temporary wait staff have worked at VIP events, 5* properties, restaurants, hotels and private parties. They are adaptable, flexible and hit the ground running.
All our wait Superstars are fully briefed before each event. Our briefs contain location, uniform requirements, contact name & number, all important job information and guidelines about working with Get the Shifts.
Our wait staff will check in and out of your venue on the App, using GPS so no more messy time sheets and any additional hours will have to be verified by the client before we issue payment.
Our financial team looks after all of the payroll and employee legislation.
80% of our new clients are referrals from existing clients so we know we are doing something right!
Booking Superstars through Get the Shifts gives our Clients the Peace of Mind of knowing that they will have high-quality wait staff when and where they need them with as little as 3 hours’ notice.