Nearly a year since we first heard of Coronavirus, Lockdown 2 lifts in Ireland on December 1st and while we would encourage everyone to act responsibly and safely, we know that hospitality venues will see a pick-up in their trade – we, for one, are looking forward to someone else cooking the dinner and cleaning up afterwards! And we must remember the Roaring Twenties were after the Spanish Flu, and the Swinging 60s after the 1958 Asian Flu pandemic!
For many restaurants, pubs, hotels and event venues, staffing will be difficult due to an uncertainty of how busy you’ll be. As well as the fact that there’s a lot of hospitality staff on the PUP payment, and with employers reluctant to guarantee hours, they simply don’t know what is coming down the line and may be unwilling to give up that guaranteed income.
Roles like accommodation assistants, cleaners, kitchen porters, waiters and mixologists will be the ones that we expect to see a lift in come late November/early December. We have 100’s of experienced, trained Food & Beverage Superstars ready and willing to get to work! All our Superstars are vetted by us, so you only get the best!
We’ve said it before, there’s a lot of benefits to using Get the Shifts including:
- Our smart technology means that you can browse and book staff 24/7 on our app.
- You can book a Superstar with just 3 hours’ notice
- You can see your shifts filling in real time
- No more bulky paper timesheets – Superstars check in and out via GPS
- All Superstars are trained and experienced
- All Superstars have been given Covid-19 training
- Office team to support you – we looking after payroll
- Loved a Superstar from a previous shift or event? You can request them!
- Elastic workforce that expands and contracts as you need it
- Safe, secure and GDPR compliant
If you’d like to find out more or to sign up today, please contact us