- Get the Shifts
Get the Shifts means Get the Shifts Ltd., Beechpark House, Smithstown Industrial Estate, Shannon, Co. Clare
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
- What personal data we collect and process
Get the Shifts collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Postal code, City
- How we use the personal data
Get the Shifts uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Get the Shifts legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Get the Shifts needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Get the Shifts permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Get the Shifts legitimate interests
- Get the Shifts needs to comply with the law
- Retention of personal data
Get the Shifts will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Get the Shifts will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
- Data protection rights – GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
Get the Shifts may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Get the Shifts
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).