“I have experience in a wide range of disciplines from barista to bartender, host to kitchen staff with customer service, experience and brand representation being at the forefront of my interests.”
Our wonderful team of Superstars are trained by us in food safety, health & safety, customer service, manual handling, responsible service of alcohol and Get the Shifts personal standards on how to be an everyday hospitality Superstar!
At our core we value customer service and experience and we always go the extra mile to ensure that your peace of mind is a priority for us.
Key benefits of having Get the Shifts as your staffing partner
- We make temp staffing easy – with our flexible workforce, dedicated office team and innovative software, temp recruitment is easier at Get the Shifts.
- We are an innovative, exciting company that is always growing and evolving – we grow with our clients.
- We allow you to have the people where you need them quickly and efficiently.
- Our Superstars (temp workers) are more engaged – we spend a lot of time and energy ensuring that we have the very best Superstars on our team. We have created an app for them to manage their work, accept/decline upcoming work and to be part of the community. They can view shift details, get reminders of upcoming work and check in and out of jobs through our GPS check in.
- Our dedicated office team care about your business, they will go the extra mile to ensure that you have temp staff when and where you need them. They are available through phone and email to support you.
- All contracts, handbooks and payroll are done by Get the Shifts.
- Our client app allows you to see at the touch of a button what staff you have, where. It allows you to verify hours worked and to contact your booked staff easily and efficiently – one click, one invoice.
Well, If you are experienced, got a super smiley face and love getting face to face with people, then why not think about becoming one of our lovely Superstars.